Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jour Heureux De Mères

For those of you fortunate enough to have a mother, make sure you tell her how special she is, because without her you clearly wouldn't be here. I truly believe that part of the reason Steph was brought into my life to make me value and treasure my mother for the wonderful woman she is. Growing up, I wasn't that wild of a child, but I did have my moments where my mother and I would butt heads and battle. Steph would always make me take a step back and appreciate Barb, because her mother was taken far too soon. So make sure your mom knows just how much she means to you, she can never get tired of hearing it.

The lads of Honor Society show their madre pride in their latest episode of The Gentlemen's Club:



Seeing that a little over a month has passed since Steph's death, it really brings tears (happy) to my eyes when I still see people giving little shout outs to her. Whether it's an "RIP SMG" in their titles on MySpace, or a little blurb about her in their About Mes, or away messages, any little bit goes a long way. My biggest fear is everyone moving on, and the memory of Steph being forgotten. So if you have contributed to keeping Steph's memory alive, I thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

- Katherine Hiegel

2 comments:

MollyLovesJonas said...

no one will forget her!

janooose said...

love for life. for steph. for barb. and for you. <3